Skip to main content

CHOCOLATE WHIPPED CREAM USING FOODPROCESSOR

தமிழில் காண : கிளிக் 

Hi All,
I thought we cannot make whipped cream without electric beater but recently I saw in a video even in food processor we can make whipped cream easily, so I tried chocolate whipped cream using food processor.
Really it was so easy peasy work and it saved lot of time.
TRY THE OTHER FROSTING RECIPES TOO,
I frosted this cream for Chocolate rum cake and the simple recipe is as below,

INGREDIENTS :
Whipping cream – 1 cup + 2 tsp.
Cocoa powder – 4 tsp.

METHOD :
  1. In food processor add 2 tsp whipping cream and cocoa powder and pulse for 30 seconds till the cocoa powder mixes with whipping cream.
  2. Then add balance whipping cream and beat in high speed till the mixture becomes thick with stiff peaks.Check for every 1 minute in between processing for right consistency,it may take 3 mins to acheive right consistency.
  3. Empty to bowl and frost cake as you wish.
NOTES :
  1. As I used non-dairy whipped cream , it has sugar and vanilla flavour so I didn't add them.If you are using non-dairy whipping cream then add 4 tsp sugar and 1 tsp vanilla essence while beating.

    HAPPY COOKING!!

















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADAMBA / KANAVA MASALA /SQUID FISH CURRY

Hi, Sea has lot of creatures in it that we can cook and we were much more unaware of many . Squid fish is one among the yummy species which I was totally unaware even after coming to Chennai.One day in market I saw them and surprised that they are selling octopus ( it looked like that to me :)). Then I surfed in net and found actually they are squid ( kadamba / kanava) and not octopus , My friend Saranya cooked this gravy for us during her visit to our home .I copied the recipe from her and tried next week itself.Though the squid fish looks very weird the taste was so yummy and there is no fish odor in that.It just tasted like mutton. The cleaning part is little tricky but easy, I suggest once you finished cleaning dispose the waste immediately out of your house as the waste from squid fish is very smelly and also it starts leaving water .So dispose the waste of squid as quick as possible. Other than that the fish tastes heaven , spicy, yummy and very easy to cook. I have

WARM WATER CHAPATI / BEGINNER GUIDE FOR SOFT CHAPATI

தமிழில் காண : கிளிக்   Hi All, If you are a beginner in cooking ,then chapati is the toughest task that needs a lot of practice. When I was learning cooking my chapatis will be either crisp like disc or rubbery that you need to dentist after chewing😭 So I try so many versions to make my chapati perfect and this warm water method is one success method , This method is so easy that your chapatis will be very very soft and light. A few tricks to make your chapatis perfectly soft and puffy are , Add water little by little while kneading . Don't knead dough too dry , make slightly sticky dough so that while toasting it comes to perfect softness. The recipe of perfect soft chapati is below, COOKING TIME : 1 hour. SERVES : yields about 10 chapatis INGREDIENTS : Wheat flour – 2 cups. Salt – 1/2 tsp. Warm water – 1 cup ( appx). Oil / ghee – few drops. METHOD : In a wide bowl add wheat flour ,salt and mix , make a well in middle of flou