Skip to main content

STICKY CHOCOLATE CAKE BALLS!!

Hi All,

STICKY CHOCOLATE CAKE BALLS ....After making a single black forest cake I looked my kitchen is in total mess :( ..The chocolate and cake attracted ants from all around the town and made me dizzy.So in hurry I packed all the leftovers to refrigerator ( in a belief ants will not enter there) and cleaned the entire kitchen.
Next day I saw there was no space in my refrigerator to keep anything as it was full of cake leftovers ( chocolate sauce , whipped cream , cake crumbs , cake , chocolate semiya....).
I decided first to assemble everything together as single dish.Then came this idea.
Whatever mess I make I share with you too . Here below is what I made and my only fan in my house – my daughter loved it and told “ yummy”.
You can make it with cake and chocolate too.

INGREDIENTS :
Cake crumbs – 1/2 cup.
Whipped cream – 1/4 cup ( easy recipe link here)
Chocolate sauce – 1/8 cup ( recipe link here)
Chocolate semiya - 5 tsp.
Water – for sprinkling.

METHOD :
  1. Mash the cake to fine crumbs and make small balls out of it using your hands ( if your cake looks very dry and unable to make balls ,sprinkle few drops of water and mash).

  2. Mix whipped cream and chocolate sauce in a bowl and refrigerate for 30 mins.
  3. Arrange all the balls in a plate and pour the chocolate whipped cream over the balls and roll the balls gently to cover with cream completely.

  4. Sprinkle chocolate semiya over the balls and freeze it for 3 hours.
  5. Then what!! Enjoy and finish it.

NOTES :
  1. You can use normal cake also instead of chocolate cake.
  2. You can replace chocolate sauce with cocoa powder or some melted chocolate also.
  3. If you don't have whipped cream just pour chocolate sauce or melted chocolate over the cake balls and freeze it.

    HAPPY COOKING!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADAMBA / KANAVA MASALA /SQUID FISH CURRY

Hi, Sea has lot of creatures in it that we can cook and we were much more unaware of many . Squid fish is one among the yummy species which I was totally unaware even after coming to Chennai.One day in market I saw them and surprised that they are selling octopus ( it looked like that to me :)). Then I surfed in net and found actually they are squid ( kadamba / kanava) and not octopus , My friend Saranya cooked this gravy for us during her visit to our home .I copied the recipe from her and tried next week itself.Though the squid fish looks very weird the taste was so yummy and there is no fish odor in that.It just tasted like mutton. The cleaning part is little tricky but easy, I suggest once you finished cleaning dispose the waste immediately out of your house as the waste from squid fish is very smelly and also it starts leaving water .So dispose the waste of squid as quick as possible. Other than that the fish tastes heaven , spicy, yummy and very easy to cook. I have

WARM WATER CHAPATI / BEGINNER GUIDE FOR SOFT CHAPATI

தமிழில் காண : கிளிக்   Hi All, If you are a beginner in cooking ,then chapati is the toughest task that needs a lot of practice. When I was learning cooking my chapatis will be either crisp like disc or rubbery that you need to dentist after chewing😭 So I try so many versions to make my chapati perfect and this warm water method is one success method , This method is so easy that your chapatis will be very very soft and light. A few tricks to make your chapatis perfectly soft and puffy are , Add water little by little while kneading . Don't knead dough too dry , make slightly sticky dough so that while toasting it comes to perfect softness. The recipe of perfect soft chapati is below, COOKING TIME : 1 hour. SERVES : yields about 10 chapatis INGREDIENTS : Wheat flour – 2 cups. Salt – 1/2 tsp. Warm water – 1 cup ( appx). Oil / ghee – few drops. METHOD : In a wide bowl add wheat flour ,salt and mix , make a well in middle of flou