Skip to main content

WHIPPED CREAM USING WHIPPED CREAM POWDER

Hi All,

Making whipped cream is hand breaking work for me all the times , bcoz I don't have electric beater and all I have to do is with my hand beater ( which struck in middle without any reason : ( but still I don't change it : ) ) ..
Another big challenge is buying whipped cream ! Here in super markets only Amul whipped cream will be available but I always look for Non-dairy whipped cream which we will not get in supermarkets.I have to travel a little to buy them in Baking supplier stores..So this time I thought trying with whipped cream powder.And I say this is easiest and more economic way to get soft and puffy whipped cream ,also no hand breaking job too...

I made this whipped cream to make cookie chocolate mousse and alsoblack forest cake.
So now everyone can make their own whipped cream and enjoy your parties.

The recipe is as below,

INGREDIENTS :
Whipped cream powder – 1 packet ( 50 gms)
Water – 100 ml ( or as per packet instructions)
Ice cubes – 1 cup.

METHOD :
  1. Freeze your beater , bowl for 1 hour before whipping.
  2. Also refrigerate the water also 1 hour or more.
  3. Refrigerate the whipped cream powder also for about 1 hour ( without opening the packet).
  4. Now take everything out from refrigerator and assemble as below,
  5. Cut open the whipped cream powder packet and empty it in the chilled bowl , add chilled water .Keep the bowl inside a bigger bowl which contains ice cubes.
  6. By this way you will ensure the mixture will not heat up during whipping and it helps to form thick and stable cream quickly.
  7. Now start beating with your beater as fast as possible , In exactly 3 mins the cream will form into thick ,stable cream.
  8. If you invert the bowl the cream should not flow down and also if you take the cream in beater it should not fall down..then this is the right consistency.
  9. Refrigerate the cream for 1 hour and add your favorite flavours and use in your desserts.

NOTES :
1) As I don't have electric beater I used hand beater , you can whip in high speed using your electric beater too.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KADAMBA / KANAVA MASALA /SQUID FISH CURRY

Hi, Sea has lot of creatures in it that we can cook and we were much more unaware of many . Squid fish is one among the yummy species which I was totally unaware even after coming to Chennai.One day in market I saw them and surprised that they are selling octopus ( it looked like that to me :)). Then I surfed in net and found actually they are squid ( kadamba / kanava) and not octopus , My friend Saranya cooked this gravy for us during her visit to our home .I copied the recipe from her and tried next week itself.Though the squid fish looks very weird the taste was so yummy and there is no fish odor in that.It just tasted like mutton. The cleaning part is little tricky but easy, I suggest once you finished cleaning dispose the waste immediately out of your house as the waste from squid fish is very smelly and also it starts leaving water .So dispose the waste of squid as quick as possible. Other than that the fish tastes heaven , spicy, yummy and very easy to cook. I have

WARM WATER CHAPATI / BEGINNER GUIDE FOR SOFT CHAPATI

தமிழில் காண : கிளிக்   Hi All, If you are a beginner in cooking ,then chapati is the toughest task that needs a lot of practice. When I was learning cooking my chapatis will be either crisp like disc or rubbery that you need to dentist after chewing😭 So I try so many versions to make my chapati perfect and this warm water method is one success method , This method is so easy that your chapatis will be very very soft and light. A few tricks to make your chapatis perfectly soft and puffy are , Add water little by little while kneading . Don't knead dough too dry , make slightly sticky dough so that while toasting it comes to perfect softness. The recipe of perfect soft chapati is below, COOKING TIME : 1 hour. SERVES : yields about 10 chapatis INGREDIENTS : Wheat flour – 2 cups. Salt – 1/2 tsp. Warm water – 1 cup ( appx). Oil / ghee – few drops. METHOD : In a wide bowl add wheat flour ,salt and mix , make a well in middle of flou