Hi
All,
I
love baking..So at least weekly once I use to bake something for
weekend snacks.This week I prepared brookies.Last time I baked
brookies and something went wrong so brookies was like bricks:( we all broke the bricks ( brookies ) and finished it finally.
So this time I baked little cautious , I baked with perfect time setting and I got passmark ! Even it was outstanding.Cripsy outer cookies with chewy center !! Finally project success.
So this time I baked little cautious , I baked with perfect time setting and I got passmark ! Even it was outstanding.Cripsy outer cookies with chewy center !! Finally project success.
The
recipe is as below,
INGREDIENTS
:
All
purpose flour / Maida – 1 cup.
Sugar
– 1/2 cup.
Cocoa
powder – 1/4 cup.
Butter
– 1/2 cup.
Baking
soda- 1/2 tsp.
Baking
powder – 1/2 tsp.
Egg
– 1 no
Vanilla
essence – 1 tsp.
Chocolate
chips – 1/2 cup.
HOW
TO BAKE :
- In a bowl add cocoa powder , all purpose flour , baking powder , baking soda and mix well till no lumps.
- In your blender beat butter , vanilla , sugar till creamy.As I don't have electric beater I used my mixie ,if you have electric beater you can use it to beat butter.
- Remove the butter mixture in a bowl and add the flour mix slowly ,keep mixing till they form mass dough ( like chapathi dough).
- Now add chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pre-heat your oven @ 180”C , 15 mins.
- Take a scoop of cookie dough and flatten it in baking tray,same way flatten the entire dough and bake them for 15 mins.
- When done remove oven and bring it to room temperature and enjoy fresh brookies.
NOTES
:
- Baking temperature may vary from oven to oven so when the cookies turn cracked and colour changed , remove from oven.
- As brookies will be soft and chewy inside I made denser cookies , you can even make thinner brookies which will be more crispier.
- When arranging cookie dough in tray leave space between each cookie as the brookies will expand while baking.
- Don't try to flatten the dough with your hands as it will create uneven density and will not bake evenly.












Your brookies look absolutely delicious with that perfect chewy texture and rich chocolate flavor. Thanks for sharing such a tempting homemade treat and the easy recipe. It also inspired me to explore the McAlister's Deli menu for more tasty comfort food and desserts!
ReplyDelete